We created a Personal Account for you to make the process of buying faster and easier in the future.To activate, use the link in the E-mail that we have sent to you
Regd. Office :- 303 Durga Chambers, 18th June Road, Panaji - Goa 403001.
PROJECT:- INDUSTRIAL MANUFCATURING AND DEVELOPMENT'S.
"PROJECT CONCEPT FOR PAPER INDUSTRIES IN INDIA 1400 TONS PER DAY."
Project's:- "Industrial Manufacturing and Industrial Development's".
My client has Paper Industries in India and Canada. And in India One Industries situated one in the state of Maharashtra and other in the state of Karnataka.
These industries will manufacture pulp, paper, newsprint, packaging and allied products. There is and overwhelming demand for these products in India. In addition the products will be sold in overseas export market.
The total cost of these projects is approximately INR . 85000 .00Crores. My client's Paper Industries has made arrangement with Agro Industries which is sugarcane based to supply bagasse which will be utilized in the pulping process. Paper Industries will also have its own plantation projects such as Kenaf and other nood - wood plants.
PROJECT HEIGHLIGHTS :-
1) Production: - 1400 Tons of paper per day in phases II & 2850 tons in phase III 250 / 500 T.P.D. production of sugar in sugar factory with 5000 LTS per day. Distillery & alcohol based chemicals together with 1000 tons per day Kenaf plantation on 100,000 acres of lands.
2) Products: - Various grades of specialty papers.
3) Process: - State of the art environment friendly technology.
4) Export Potential: - 25 to 50 mill output will be exported.
5) Land acquired: - 300 to 350 acres of land is acquired in the state of Maharashtra in India.
6) Land requirement: - 100,000 to 200,000 acres of land for plantation.
7) Employment creation: - Over one lack people skilled as well as unskilled will be employed Inthe mill and the plantation.
8) Other employment: - Eventually development of other allied industries within the State.
9) Project status: - Initial steps such as land acquirement, government permission, international standards, on - site preparation are implemented.