We created a Personal Account for you to make the process of buying faster and easier in the future.To activate, use the link in the E-mail that we have sent to you
Regd. Office :- 303 Durga Chambers,
18th June Road, Panaji - Goa 403001.
PROJECT:- INDUSTRIAL MANUFCATURING AND
"PROJECT CONCEPT FOR PAPER INDUSTRIES IN
INDIA 1400 TONS PER DAY."
Project's:- "Industrial Manufacturing and
My client has Paper Industries in India and
Canada. And in India One Industries situated one in the state of
Maharashtra and other in the state of
These industries will manufacture pulp, paper,
newsprint, packaging and allied products. There is and overwhelming
demand for these products in India. In addition the products will
be sold in overseas export market.
The total cost of these projects is approximately
INR . 85000 .00Crores. My client's
Paper Industries has made arrangement with Agro Industries which is
sugarcane based to supply bagasse which will be utilized in the
pulping process. Paper Industries will also have its own plantation
projects such as Kenaf and other nood - wood plants.
PROJECT HEIGHLIGHTS :-
1) Production: - 1400 Tons of paper per day in
phases II & 2850 tons in phase III 250 / 500 T.P.D. production
of sugar in sugar factory with 5000 LTS per day. Distillery &
alcohol based chemicals together with 1000 tons per day Kenaf
plantation on 100,000 acres of lands.
2) Products: - Various grades of specialty papers.
3) Process: - State of the art environment friendly technology.
4) Export Potential: - 25 to 50 mill output will be exported.
5) Land acquired: - 300 to 350 acres of land is acquired in the
state of Maharashtra in India.
6) Land requirement: - 100,000 to 200,000 acres of land for
7) Employment creation: - Over one lack people skilled as well as
unskilled will be employed Inthe mill and the plantation.
8) Other employment: - Eventually development of other allied
industries within the State.
9) Project status: - Initial steps such as land acquirement,
government permission, international standards, on - site
preparation are implemented.